الخميس، 27 أبريل 2017

‪They keep telling me I deserve happiness, what if I told you that she's the only one who can make me happy whenever she wants, I forgot how my life was before her and I forgot how to make myself happy! The only thing behind the sadness I'm living is her, from a person who has always been by my side without asking for a return to the reason why my tears fall every single night, I believe in her more than anything in this life without her advices I wouldn't be able to do almost everything right and her last advice was "just be positive good things will happen to you", the only good thing I'm waiting for is to be able to call you mine again, is to be able to hold your hands again, to taste your lips and tell you how much I love you once again.‬

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق